- With over 8 years public speaking and coaching and 2 public speaking championships, Eric knows how to deliver a message to large audiences. And small.
- Having given dozens of workshops on feedback, and as the 4-year president of an evaluation specialty Toastmasters club, Eric knows how to teach effective and motivating evaluation.
- With 25 years software engineering experience in the public and private sector, Eric knows how to solve problems.
- With over 800 straight days of giving time and volunteering, Eric knows the power (and traps) of volunteering.
Eric is the lucky husband of a terrific wife Melissa, father of three teenagers (one boy, Zachary and twin girls Tessa & Hayle), and the obedient servant of a toy poodle named Daisy.
Positions and Titles
- Coach, Presenter, Mentor, Trainer
- Past 4-time President of Feedbackers Toastmasters
- Chairperson of District 7 Toastmasters Speakers Bureau
- 2016/17 President of PTO at Arts and Communication Magnet Academy in Beaverton School District
- Silicon Forest Toastmasters – VP of Education
- Coach at Little Toasties Youth Speaking club
- Past four year coach Future Stars Toastmasters Youth Speaking Club
- Staff Engineer at GemTalk Systems
Awards and Honors
- Winner of the 2013/14 Herb C. Stude Award for Educational Excellence
- 2014 District 7 Toastmasters Evaluation Contest Champion
- 2012 District 7 Toastmasters Humorous Speech Contest Champion